Violation of the intestinal microflora due to improper nutrition or prolonged intake of antibiotics causes discomfort and provokes such a disease as dysbiosis. Effective with such problems copes the drug "Entererozermina", the instruction on which application will be considered by us further.
Characteristics of the drug "Entererozermina"
The agent in question is a suspension containing the same microorganisms as the healthy intestinal microflora. Spores are resistant to acidic environment, so without changes enter the intestinal tract, where they become active vegetative cells.
"Entererozermina" restores the damaged microflora, restores normal work of the digestive tract. In addition, the drug improves the vitamin balance in the human body, has an antigenic and antitoxic effect.
Biological agent is resistant to antibiotics, so it can be taken between doses of drugs, creating a protective barrier, preventing the violation of microflora and the development of dysbiosis.
Composition of the drug
"Entererozermina" (the instruction is in each package) has in its composition as active ingredient Bacillus clausii spores, completely coinciding with microorganisms living in the human intestine. The active ingredient is resistant to various chemical preparations and antibiotics, acidic medium of gastric juice. The number of spores in one bottle reaches 2 billion.
As an auxiliary substance, purified water is used, which makes it possible to create the necessary consistency of the finished suspension. In capsules additional components are: cellulose, magnesium, gelatin, water and some others.
Effect of the drug
The drug "Entererozermina", the instruction on which application will be considered below, has a positive effect on the intestinal microflora. The spores that make up its composition, reaching the intestinal tract, become vegetative cells, have the following action:
- restore and normalize the work of the intestine;
- saturate the body with vitamins, including group B;
- produce antigenic and antitoxic effect;
- create a medical basis that protects the microflora from the negative effects of antibiotics, various chemicals.
"Entererozermina" is allowed for pregnant and lactating women, children older than 1 month. Virtually no side effects, but in some patients cases of allergic urticaria, rashes were noted.
"Entererozermina": instruction for adults
The drug is available in two forms: suspensions and capsules. For the suspension, the instruction for adults gives the following recommendations:
- the number of bottles per day should be 2-3 pieces, depending on the complexity of the disease;
- drinking the medicine is necessary at regular intervals, for example, every 3-4 hours;
- the suspension can be washed down with any beverages (milk, juice, tea) or not at all;
- it is recommended to shake the bottle before use, so that the solution mixes well.
The second form of the release of the preparation "Entererozermina" is capsules. Instructions for use of this form of the drug gives the same recommendations as for the suspension: 2-3 capsules per day in an equal time interval. Drink with water or any other drink.
Use the drug only orally, you can not inject the drug in an injection or in any other way. Duration of treatment is usually from a week to two, all depends on the complexity of the disease. It is worth remembering that the exact amount of the drug and the duration of its administration can be determined only by the attending physician.
"Entererozermina": instructions for use for children
The drug is also prescribed for children, the only restriction - the age of the baby should be more than 1 month. Biological preparation is used not only to protect microflora from antibiotics, but also for food disorders that occur against the background of impaired intestinal microflora. The instruction contains the following information:
- infants and younger preschoolers (1 month - 2 years) appoint 1-2 vials a day;
- children under 12 years are recommended the same dose as for babies, ie 1-2 bottles a day;
- adolescents from 12 years are prescribed a drug 2-3 times a day.
The medicine in the form of capsules can be given from the age of 6 years in the same amount as the suspension. However, if the child can not swallow the tablets, it is better for him to choose a liquid form. It is not recommended to break the integrity of the capsule, so as not to reduce the effectiveness of the drug "Entererozermina."
Instruction (for children, the recommendations for using the remedy are the same as for adults) states that the drug should be taken after an equal amount of time, washed down with the liquid that the child loves, or diluted in a small amount.
Contraindications to the use of the medicine
The agent is biological in origin, therefore, it has practically no contraindications. The manufacturer indicates only the following points:
- individual hypersensitivity to substances that make up the drug;
- children's age is up to 1 month.
The correct reception of a biological agent prevents the occurrence of undesirable effects, their appearance can be due only to the fact that the patient's organism does not perceive its components.
Reviews about the drug
People respond positively to this remedy, note its high effectiveness, which is achieved due to the fact that spores do not die in the acidic environment of gastric juice. In general, the following advantages of the drug are noted:
- good and quickly helps, the first result is noticeable in a few days;
- completely normalizes the microflora, after taking the medicine, opportunistic and pathogenic bacteria are not detected;
- it is convenient to give a small child, and in appearance and taste, the suspension resembles the usual water.
Analogues for the drug "Entererozermina"
According to its composition "Entererozermina", the instruction of which was considered above, has no analogues. However, it is part of a group of probiotics, so it can be replaced by the following most popular and effective drugs:
- "Bactistatin." The active component - Bacillus subtilis, in addition, contains vitamin E, a natural antioxidant.
- Bifidumbacterin. The main substance is Bifidobacterium bifidum, sorbed on activated carbon. Has a wide range of applications.
- "Bifiform". Active components-Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium longum - for adults, Lactobacillus GG and B vitamins for children.
- "Linex" - contains three types of microorganisms as the main constituents and magnesium as an additional, suitable for both adults and babies.
Thus, if the intestinal microflora is disturbed, "Entererozermina" will effectively help. Instruction, reviews give useful recommendations on the reception and use of this drug, which excludes the development of adverse reactions.