Eczema is one of the most common dermatological diseases, which occurs due to an allergic reaction or severe stress. Symptoms include itching and rash. Most often the problem appears on the hands. For example, itching can be considered a manifestation of eczema after using a new soap. Every person needs to know what is eczema on the hands, how to treat it at home effectively and quickly.
The causes of the disease
In fact, there can be a lot of reasons. They are caused by exposure to both internal factors and external. Here are some of them:
- The use of cosmetics with pronounced allergenic properties (for example, soap).
- Synthetic food additives, flavors and dyes.
- Various household chemicals.
- Imbalance of the nervous system.
- The presence of chronic diseases.
If you notice that you have eczema on your fingers, how to treat it, you can ask your family doctor. But before meeting with him the use of home remedies is quite appropriate. They give an excellent result. The doctor will then simply find out the reason for the eczema. If this is a consequence of an allergic reaction, then in the future you will need to avoid contact with the allergen.
Vegetable recipes for eczema
- Potato. Take a raw potato and rub it on a fine grater (to have more juice). Fold everything in gauze and wrap. Such a compress should be applied to the inflamed area and secure with an elastic bandage so that it does not move. Wait a few hours and repeat the same procedure.
Many wonder why they have dry eczema on their hands than to treat it at home, but so that the effect is achieved as quickly as possible. Potato-based compresses are a recipe that was appreciated by our great-grandmothers. And if you want the disease to pass faster, then besides the compress it is recommended to use potato juice inside. The most important rule is to drink it immediately after being prepared to extract the maximum of vitamins.
- Cabbage. The miraculous healing properties of cabbage have been known since ancient times. Attach an ordinary white cabbage leaf (raw) on eczema. This is the easiest way. But in order for the result to be more effective, you can prepare a compress at home. Chop the cabbage well, mix it with the egg yolk and apply to the sore spot. The bandage needs to be changed only once a day, you can even put a compress at night.
What is eczema on the hands than to treat? Photos of progressive disease are sometimes scary. It is for this reason that do not wait for a free minute to visit a doctor, begin to treat at home, and believe that the effect will be no worse than that from pharmacies.
- Carrot. This is a very useful vegetable, which in its composition has a huge number of various useful elements. For the treatment of eczema, you can make a compress or drink freshly squeezed carrot juice. If you do not have time to go with the compress, you can simply squeeze out the juice and treat the sore spots on the skin with a cotton pad.
- Garlic. Ever since childhood, our parents forced us to eat garlic so that we would not get sick. When the question arises as to why eczema appeared on the hands, than to treat this disease at home, it is garlic that will be a lifeline. Rub it very finely, to get as much juice as possible, add some honey there. Mix well. The resulting mixture should be rubbed into the inflamed area as long as possible. Several such procedures during the day - and you will see how the inflammation begins to go before your eyes.
Medicinal recipes based on plants and tree bark
- Oak bark decoction. For the preparation of the broth will need oak bark. You can buy it at a reasonable price in any pharmacy that has already been shredded. Prepare a convenient saucepan, pour the bark there. Fill all with boiling water and put on gas, bring to a boil. There is also added dry burdock (two tablespoons). After the broth boils, turn off the gas, cover the pan with a lid and let it brew for about 40-50 minutes.
There was eczema on the hands - how to treat? Photos of the disease, which is progressing, makes it clear that you can not start it, you need to immediately begin treatment. Broth based on oak bark helps a lot. After it has cooled down a little, put your hands in it and hold it until the liquid is completely cold. Then wipe your hands is not recommended. Wait until they dry out.
- Kalanchoe and aloe. These plants are very often used in traditional medicine as a healing agent. For the treatment of eczema, they are also suitable. Squeeze the juice from the leaves of plants and wipe the inflamed part of the skin with it as often as possible. You will notice that after a few procedures there will be noticeable improvements.
- Celandine. This is one of the most effective plants for the prevention and treatment of diseases in the field of dermatology. Its juice heals wounds, relieves acne and even treats purulent lesions on the skin.
Faced with a problem like eczema on your hands? What to treat, you do not know, and there is no time to visit the doctor? Find fresh celandine, squeeze the juice out of it and lubricate the affected area as often as possible. It is possible that a slight burning sensation will appear on your hands, but you should not worry, because this is quite a normal reaction, and it quickly passes.
Charges for the prevention and treatment of eczema
Eczema on hands is a very common problem today. If you encounter it, then do not rush to flee to the pharmacy and spend huge amounts of money to buy medicines. There are some good recipes for preparing fees that help a lot with eczema.
Here are some of them:
- Mix yarrow, burdock root and dandelion. All pour boiling water and give a little brew. The resulting collection should be drunk every day for two tablespoons in the morning before a meal.
- Chicory, chamomile and thyme pour boiling water, leave to infuse for 24 hours. We wet the cotton pad and as often as possible treat the inflamed area.
- This collection is an excellent option for the warm season. Take black currants, strawberries and blueberries. All is well ground, wait until the mixture dries, and apply to the affected areas.
If eczema appeared on your hands, how to treat it, you need to think right away, and not wait until the disease begins to progress. Herbal bath will quickly solve this problem.
Plants in the dry and crushed form can be purchased at a reasonable cost at any pharmacy. We take a small saucepan, put all the herbs there and fill it with hot water. Let it brew and cool. Then we collect a bath with water and filter the resulting infusion through a sieve.
Take a bath should be about 15-20 minutes. The advantage of this method is that it is not only an effective treatment of eczema, but also the prevention of illness.
Eczema on hands - how to treat? The ointment prepared at home gives an excellent result in a short time.
- Set in front of three fully transparent glasses. In the first we break a raw egg, in the second we pour vinegar, in the third - water. The amount of content in each glass should be the same. Mix all ingredients in a jar and shake until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Spread the problem area with the ointment for the night. In the morning, wash everything without soap. A noticeable result will see in a week.
- We take a standard glass and fill it with vegetable oil. There we add two tablespoons of soap (previously you need to rub it on a fine grater), beeswax and juice of fresh aloe. All is well mixed, the ointment is ready. Treat the affected skin every day.
Therapy with the use of essential oils
Have you encountered such a problem as eczema on your hands? How to treat it so that the inflammation on the skin passes as quickly as possible? In fact, everything is not as difficult as it might seem. Excellent effect gives the agent, prepared with the addition of essential oils.
Pour into a glass of olive oil (can be sunflower). There we add the following essential oils (5 drops): lavender, fir, tea tree, myrrh. Mix everything well and apply with a piece of cloth to the affected area. Rinse with water afterwards is not recommended.
Eczema treatment with grease
Solid oil is not a cure, but it is often used to get rid of eczema. Inflammation is coming off very quickly.
Eczema on hands - how to treat? Folk remedies based on grease - an effective and affordable solution. Take a small amount of grease and heat it slightly in a water bath, then wet the affected areas overnight. Wash your hands well in the morning.
Eczema on hands - how to treat? Phytocomplex
The following phytocomplexes are manufactured for oral administration:
- Take the dandelion root and burdock, pour boiling water and insist day. Strain the infusion and drink 2-3 tablespoons every day.
- Making infusion of motherwort. Dry grass pour hot water and close the lid until it cools completely. It is necessary to accept daily within a month on 50 grams in the morning.
Now you know how to treat eczema in the hands of folk remedies. No need to spend money on the purchase of expensive ointments. The problem can be solved at home, having a little time and the necessary herbs. Use the provided recipes - and be able to make sure that home remedies quickly save you from such problems as eczema on hand. Inflammations will disappear, and there will be no trace of the disease.