In the summer, when the hot days come, most of the city dwellers tend to spend the weekend in the country. After all, here you can comfortably sit in a hammock, hide under the canopy of trees or in the gazebo and have a great rest. Adults will surely find an occupation in their summer cottage. But the kids need to create special conditions. To the baby fully rested, it is recommended to build a platform for him. Children's sports complexes for giving allow you to have fun free time. In this case, the child is physically developing.
Children's sports complexes for the street and the cottage can be very diverse. They can be easily purchased at the store. But more pleasure will bring the design, assembled with his own hands. Initially, you should consider the functionality of such a site.
For older children, children's sports complexes are preferable to give, containing:
- small football field;
- power simulators;
- basketball court.
If the child is still small, he will be delighted with the complex, which will be equipped:
- a hill;
- small weight training equipment;
- a small house (tent).
All these elements are easily created by hand. But initially it is necessary to carefully plan the drawings of all devices.
This is another important point that needs to be given the closest attention. Of course, street children's sports complexes for giving can be located in any zone of the garden. However, on such a platform, the child should feel comfortable.
Therefore, you should consider a few recommendations:
- The sports complex should be in the shade. But one should not choose the north side for it. Otherwise, no rays of light will enter the territory at all. The best option is considered such a direction as the south-west. You can use a canopy to create a shadow. Not bad to put a platform under a spreading tree. However, in this case, in order to avoid injury, it is necessary to cut interfering branches.
- It is recommended to choose a place for the site near the house. In this case, you can easily watch the playing children from the mansion.
- It should not be near the site beds, garden. By following this rule, you will save the child from injury, and plants and flowers - from damage.
- Be sure to consider the wind direction. Street children's sports complexes for giving do not place on drafts.
- Carefully consider the size of the site. Some swing, simulators for safety must be at a certain distance. This will allow to avoid injury in the future.
If children are small, do not forget about an important element for games. When planning to competently equip a children's sports complex to give your own hands, be sure to take a place under the sandbox.
Build it is easy:
- Dig a hole 40 centimeters deep.
- Create a drainage system. It is recommended to pour a layer of pebbles. You can use small rubble or rubble.
- Determine the area allocated for the sandbox. In the corners, drive in 4 bars.
- Nail 4 polished boards to them.
- On the resulting vertical edges, place another 2 or 4 horizontally. These should be smooth boards. After all, they will become seats.
- It remains to fill the sandbox with sand.
To protect it from debris and uninvited "guests" (cats, dogs), it is recommended to consider the cover. In this case, the sandbox will always be clean. And you will not have trouble with cleaning.
How to make a slide?
It is difficult to imagine a children's sports complex for the dacha without this element. Photos posted in the article, allow you to familiarize yourself with the original and successful options for arranging sites.
So, to build a slide for children is easy. The ladder and frame can be made by hand. A ramp is best purchased in the store. You can choose a straight, helical or tube-like. Do not forget that it is the ramp that will save the baby from injury.
Consider how to make a slide:
- For the frame, use a timber section of 10x10 cm.
- Be sure to bring the surface to a smooth state.
- To connect the timber at the bottom and top, use hardwood boards (2.5x10 cm).
- To make a ladder, 2 bars should be attached to the frame at an angle (approximately 45 degrees).
- Stairs are nailed to these boards. They are made from support bars.
- Go to the mount slides. At an angle set the guide bars.
- In parallel, we put and fix the boards on them. It is on them that the slope will be laid.
- All wooden components must be treated with a protective composition.
The design should not contain sharp corners. If it is tall, it must be equipped with railings.
Significantly win children's metal sports complexes for giving. You can of course use wood. But it is better to prefer metal. After all, it is the most reliable and durable material that can withstand any load. In addition, the child will never drive a splinter on such constructions.
You can make a vertical swing as follows:
- Poles-support must be dug in, approximately centimeters by 60, in 2 holes.
- The crossbar can serve as a wooden bar or galvanized water pipe, the diameter of which is 5-8 cm. It should be firmly fixed on the supports.
- Rope tied to the crossbar. It is recommended to use synthetic.
- A seat is fastened between the ropes. For babies make back. The seat made of an old automobile tire can become an original variant.
- Be sure to check that the swing has a streamlined shape. Smooth out all corners.
Take a closer look at your child. What simulators cause him the greatest pleasure? It is them that should be organically entered into children's sports complexes for the street and summer cottage.
The “Ring” simulator is very popular among kids. They will need strong chains. It is desirable that the height of the rings could be adjusted.
"Handles" for children
This simulator is very popular with the guys. To create it, you can use shovel cuttings. The main thing is to choose the required diameter. Place them at a low height.
The delight of the kids will cause wavy designs.
Simulator "climbing wall"
You can perfectly diversify children's sports complexes to give, using original ideas. Climbing the hill is usually equipped with a simple staircase. But it is very interesting to equip it as a “climbing wall”.
For this you will need boards. Saw holes in them for legs and arms that are randomly located. It is desirable that such a "climbing wall" was tilted.
Be sure to think of a safety rope with knots.
This is another good idea, which allows you to create children's sports complexes that are unique and cause delight in babies for giving. Create the perfect equilibrium trainer. It is very easy to make.
Take the usual log, clean it from the bark. After grinding, cover with a protective compound.
Install the log on metal or wooden supports. Do not lift it high above the ground.
"Rope" for the guys
This is a favorite simulator of older children.
Tie the end of the rope into a large knot. In this case, the child will be comfortable on it.
It is possible to knit knots throughout the entire rope (in 50-70 cm). This will provide additional support for the legs and arms.
Create an original design is easy. The main thing is to properly plan and select the most interesting simulators.