Beautiful hair, as in advertising shampoo - that's the dream of almost every woman. Ladies use all means in pursuit of beauty! In the course goes everything: from the expensive professional care products, ending with masks made according to the national recipes of grandmothers. In the first case it is easy to become a victim of advertising, and in the second there is a risk to start associating with colleagues with a steady smell of onions and raw eggs.
Jokes are jokes, but the cosmetic industry is also concerned about the beauty of the hair of the better half of humanity. That is why every year in the beauty industry market there are new products and procedures aimed at restoring and improving the quality of curls. One of these novelties is botox for hair (reviews, consequences, photos and the essence of the procedure will be considered in detail).
What is Botox for Hair?
Botulinum toxin is a drug that causes muscle paralysis. It is for this purpose that it is actively used in cosmetology. With local administration of the drug in the correct dosage, paralysis of facial muscles occurs, which leads to smoothing of wrinkles.
What does botulinum toxin have to do with hair? That's right, no. The word "Botox", already on a subconscious level, is associated in everyone with youth and beauty. Therefore, the temptation to use the untwisted term was great. Then another question. What is botox for hair? Reviews, effects and a description of the procedure show that this is a set of hair care products that are applied to strands in a certain order. Let us analyze in more detail the composition of these funds. Oh, yes, the kit comes with a syringe for mixing the components and more conveniently applying them to curls. That's why, probably, Botox.
How it works?
The active component of botox for hair is intra-silane. This is an innovative molecule, activated by the action of water. When a drug containing intra-silane is applied to damaged strands, the active component penetrates the structure of the porous hair and fills the cavities. When the moisture in the composition evaporates, the intra-silane molecule assumes a dense but flexible state, remaining in the hair.
Each brand produces botox according to its recipe, but the composition of almost all brands, in addition to the active molecule, contains:
- Vitamins A, D, C, group B.
- Hyaluronic acid. It attracts molecules of water and keeps them inside the hair.
- Elastin. Gives curls to the elasticity.
- Valuable vegetable oils. They feed and give shine to dry, brittle ends.
- Keratin. Promotes the filling of voids in the hair.
Indications for the procedure
Who should try Botox for hair? Feedback about the procedure is confirmed by the fact that the more porous and damaged hair before the procedure, the more noticeable the result after. You should try Botox if your hair:
- Overdried under the influence of sunlight, hair dryer and irons.
- Thin and devoid of brilliance.
- They have split and brittle ends.
- Subjected to the transition from dark to light.
- Exposed to a perm.
Some believe that the tool is able to straighten curly hair. But in fact the procedure is not able to get rid of the curls. The strands are saturated with moisture and the protruding ends really stop flaking and become smooth, but you will not be able to straighten your hair completely with this procedure.
The hair after botox (the testimonial to that confirmation) look like nourished and glowing health. Strands acquire a glossy, almost mirror-like luster. The protruding hairs become smooth and dense. The volume of each hair increases, so that their whole mass looks thicker.
There are no facts that the drug favorably affects the scalp and improves hair growth. Do not take the procedure as a curative, it gives a cosmetic effect, which must be constantly maintained.
On the market of the cosmetic industry there are several manufacturers producing botox for hair (reviews, photos of different products confirm this). The composition is approximately similar, but there may be a difference in the technological process: the order of application of the means and the holding time.
- L'Oreal. The regenerating Fiberceutic series promises to give the hair shine, smoothness and deep hydration for three months.
- Honma Tokyo. Asian product, which includes vitamins, oils, cysteine and green tea extract. The effect of the product will last up to two months.
- Kallos Hair Botox. The product of the European brand, includes collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Kashmir Keratin Hair System. A two-phase cosmetic product comes from Israel.
How is the procedure performed?
The procedure "botox for hair" (customer reviews confirm this) are beginning to do with the fact that they wash their head with a mild cleansing shampoo. Next, the towel-dried strands are applied with a syringe-dispenser containing the intra-silane molecule. After 5-10 minutes, a second formulation containing the caring components is applied. Locks are warmed with a film and a towel and left for 20 minutes. At the end of the time, remove the film, massage the scalp lightly and dry with a hairdryer. After drying, when moisture evaporates, the intra-silane molecule freezes in the structure of the hair.
The products of not all brands work in the same way, some brands in the process suggest flushing the product off the hair after the aging time, and only then proceed with the hairdryer.
Contraindications to the procedure
It is not recommended to carry out the procedure in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and during the entire lactation period.
- Presence of allergic reactions to any component of the drug.
- Violations of the skin of the head, inflammation, irritation, wounds and ulcers.
- Violations of the nervous system.
This also includes the negative effects that botox can have on hair (customer reviews indicate that such a reaction is possible):
- Short-lived effect. Given the high cost of the procedure, the result does not always hold as much as the producer promises. Unfortunately, this can not be foreseen, since everything depends on the properties of the body and proper home care.
- Irritation of the scalp. It is impossible to know in advance how the body will react to the procedure and whether an allergic reaction will appear.
- The need to reduce the amount of hair color. The restorative procedure is poorly compatible with frequent staining.
- After that, you can not do a biotic or chemical hair straightening.
- The procedure does not solve the problem, due to which the hair weaken. If the cause is inadequate amounts of vitamins and trace elements or in diseases of internal organs, botox is not a panacea. Hair treatment is best to begin with a trip to the doctor and putting the necessary tests. Excluding diseases, you can safely restore curls in the beauty salon.
Information about a procedure like botox for hair (reviews, consequences, photos after and before), very much. Customers are happy to share their opinions, which for many is decisive. Someone reviews about the procedure are inspired by the actions, and someone, after reading about the negative experience of others, is unlikely to decide on botox.
Such a procedure, as a botox for hair, reviews have both positive and not very good. Given the cost of the procedure, the clients carefully weigh the pros and cons, but, unfortunately, what is good for some is not always good for others. More details about all the pros and cons can be learned only from their master-hairdresser, who knows the specific products with which he works, and your hair.