Bombard (snap sirulinino) is a specialized float designed to complement the spinning gear. This device is used to cast a fairly light bait due to its own ogruzki.
Small wobblers, silicone fish, turntables, artificial flies — all of this can fly far enough if bombarding is used (rigging equipment). In addition, with the help of bombards you can carry out bait in any water horizon, starting from the surface of the reservoir and ending with its bottom.
What are they like?
Bombard (rigging) is divided into several main categories, depending on buoyancy, as well as types of loading. Thus, three types of buoyancy differ:
- Floating. After casting can not drown in water.
- Sinking After falling on the surface of the water immediately begin to sink to the bottom.
- Slowly sinking. In this case, the bombard (rigging sarulinino) hangs in a certain state, which can be used to catch various species of fish.
Floating models are the most optimal in the event that the bait will need to be carried out on the surface itself, while sinking devices are the most optimal for catching bottomfish.
If we talk about oruzku, it also comes in several types:
- Built-in sinker. In the predominant majority of cases, catching on a bombard (rigging) is characterized by the presence of lead ogruzka, while the weight of the float remains constant.
- The internal cavity. Such models are gradually filled with water. The advantage that such fishing on a bombard differs in (equipment sabirulino) is that the fisherman has the possibility of self-regulation of loading.
How should be equipped with a fishing rod?
For assembly gear, respectively, you need to have a sufficiently large set of all relevant components. But it is important to use not just some elements in the standard set, but to make sure that each of them meets certain requirements.
Rod for bombers must have a length of from 3 to 6 meters, so that the fisherman had the opportunity to do quite a long cast. In this case, the use of parabolic “sticks” will be the most optimal, and the test directly depends on the mass of the float selected. In the majority of cases, the test load of the rod from 40 to 60 g is used.
In terms of the coil there is a lot of advice from people who use the bombard. Not everyone knows how to catch on such a device, but experts say that it is necessary to use an inertialess coil, the size of which ranges from 2500 to 3500. The spool should contain at least 100 m of fishing line 0.25 mm. Special attention is paid to correct adjustment of the friction brake, as this is quite important in the case of using a bombard. How to catch with other versions of the coils, not reported.
In this case, monofilament or braided fishing line can be used, but you must also take into account the fact that, depending on the type you choose, thickness also changes. Thus, the braided line should be 0.15 to 0.17 mm thick, while the monofilament line should be 0.18-0.25 mm thick. The advantage of "braids" is that it does not stretch, and therefore the bite of the fish remains noticeable even at a sufficiently long distance. The mono-wheel can be used in the process of fishing over short distances. It is worth noting that monoleska assists in the suppression of fish jerks in the process of hauling.
If you make a bombard with your own hands, different sizes can be used, and you will need to choose depending on the fishing range. It is standard to use floats whose weight is no more than 40 kg.
You can use a variety of leashes depending on what kind of fish you are going to catch. It is considered to be a classic to use a certain length of fluorocarbon fishing line, whose thickness is from 0.12 to 0.2 mm, and a length of 1.5–2 m. but at the same time its thickness should not exceed 0.12 mm. In the process of catching pike, the only possible option is a bombard, made with a metal leash, the length of which is from 7 to 15 cm.
The swivel in this case is used to exclude the possibility of twisting the fishing line. Constantly rotating spinners and flies often begin to twist, and therefore many fishermen prefer to use a specialized triple swivel sized from number 14 to number 20.
The hooks need to pay special attention, as they should be as sharp and reliable. In the process of conducting fishing live bait hook shall be equipped with a long shank, wide poddevom and a small goatee. The dimensions of the hook in this case directly depend on the size of the lure used and, accordingly, the expected production.
How is the installation?
There are lots of options for how to set the bombard (snap). Installation of the classic type is as follows:
- The coil with the coiled main line is installed on the rod.
- A float is fastened over the main line, secured with a rubber shock absorber.
- By the end of the line swivels are tied up.
- To the second ear swivel fixed leash.
- A hook or bait is placed on the second end of the leash.
It is worth noting that this version of the equipment provides for the location of the leash below the float, while some accessories provide for mounting it at the end point of the fishing line when the leash or at the same time several leashes are fixed above the float.
The most common bait
Regardless of which float is used, the bombardment provides for the possibility of using both natural and artificial baits. Among the variety of artificial products, the most optimal will be the use of the following devices:
- small silicone fish;
- small wobblers;
- balls from polyfoam.
Also fishing on the bombard can be conducted using the following natural lures:
How to make such a float?
Often there are such situations when modern anglers do not trust various shops, as a result of which the bombard for asp or any other fish is made by them independently. There are several options for making floats:
- Any large float is used as a base for sberulino, which is loaded with the help of specialized lead pellets or a separate sinker.
- The bombard is made from a small piece of foam with sandpaper and knife. In order to fish in the catching process could not suspect a trick, is better to paint the product with a special dark permanent marker.
- Quite interesting floats, many fishermen are made of medical disposable syringes. For this, you need to make a small hole in which to consolidate the fishing line, and then slightly Refine the appearance. The main ogruzka in the form of a cavity with water becomes an effective device on the fishing.
How to catch?
In the predominant majority of cases, sberulino is used to catch various surface fish. Thus, if an asp is caught, then the bombardment used must be distinguished by the highest flight characteristics. In this case, it is extremely important to throw the bait directly into the “pot”, where the asp is stunning small fry. The use of a wobbler or turntables, which will go directly at the surface of the water, will allow the fisherman to wait until the sheresper makes a blow.
If you are catching enough peaceful fish, then in this case it will be extremely effective to use bait in the place of fishing. Even all kinds of mud and sand, which is, in principle, inedible, can attract a fairly large number of white fish, after which it will be possible to engage in fishing.
It is worth noting several of the most common options for how to carry out the bombardment:
- Slow and uniform wiring. This option is used most often and provides for the laying of the main work on the coil.
- The transaction stops. This wiring provides for the implementation of the rod tip. Originally carried out the tightening of the snap-in is approximately 2-3 meters rod, after which the tip of the fishing rod you need to return to the starting position. Instantly removes the slack of the fishing line through podmahivala coil.
- A slow retrieve. In this case, it will be necessary to Supplement the wiring a slight twitching of the rod tip. The frequency and amplitude of ongoing delays depends directly on the characteristics of the reservoir in which the procedure is performed.
Bite is determined depending on the behavior of the float you use, as well as the position of the tip of the rod. If sharp hooks are present, in the majority of cases the fish will be spotted on their own.
What are the advantages of such fishing?
The use of the technology catching on guns for many fishermen is extremely simple to learn, but very efficient and effective way. Quite often it is used in modern fishing in order to catch a variety of fish, and the undeniable advantage of this method is to call that even using the most standard gear, you can send extremely easy tip on some serious distance. It should be noted that the application of this technology is pretty good manifests itself also in the process of fishing fly fishing.
In appearance, the bombers themselves do not practically differ from each other, but in fact there are several types of them discussed above. Such a classification is provided so that the bombard can be used for fishing in any water layers.
If we talk about a particular fish, the use of floating bombers is most often used in the process of catching a chub, while fast-sinking fish are used to catch perch. Slow-bored bomber is more often used in the process of catching various predators, and this is especially true for pike. As with a standard jig, if necessary, a bombard can be used to catch the deepest horizons of a reservoir or to knock on the bottom.