Skin care is one of the pressing concerns of any self-respecting woman. After all, each of us strives to look attractive and to preserve youth for a long time. Therefore, without cosmetic products just can not do. More and more of the fair sex traditional means of our grandmothers are combined with the latest achievements in the field of cosmetology, which is developing by leaps and bounds, periodically delighting us with their unique innovations. In 2002, in the regiment of skin care products arrived. Appeared cosmetic oil Bio-Oil. Women around the world were at first alert, then they became interested and eventually decided to try a new product on themselves. Not so long ago he came to Russia.
A bit of history with geography
What kind of tool Bio-Oil, reviews of which can be found in large quantities?
The formulation of the miracle product was developed by the specialists of the Swedish company Union Swiss, and it is produced in South Africa. However, the magic properties of Bio-Oil were appreciated not only at home. Reviews about him leave the inhabitants of Hong Kong and the Netherlands, Poland and America, South Korea and Australia. The whole world managed to get acquainted with the novelty.
Only in 2013, the useful tool won 81 awards, today their number has increased to 200. Bio-Oil has received a safety rating. Recently, the glory of the product has come to Russia.
Let's talk about the components
What is Bio-Oil? It contains 90% natural ingredients. These include:
- Lavender oil. It has antiseptic properties, restores skin structure, promotes healing of cracks.
- Chamomile and calendula oils. They are famous for anti-aging, anti-burn and wound-healing effects.
- Rosemary oil. Eliminates age spots and scars, stimulates blood circulation and smoothes wrinkles and folds.
- Vitamin E. Its effects on the skin are known to many. He helps her recover, and also acts as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin A. Retinol has long been used in cosmetology, because it contributes to the production of elastin, collagen. That is why Bio-Oil stretch mark oil can be used for prophylaxis. Vitamin A improves skin elasticity and resistance to stretching.
What is bisabol?
Do not worry about this component. It is 100% natural. This is an ingredient made from chamomile extract. Bisabol has many beneficial properties. For example, it has a soothing and antibacterial effect on the skin.
How will Purcellin Oil help us?
In addition, the composition of the oil includes another unique component. It is called Purcellin Oil. Thanks to him, Bio-Oil does not leave a sticky and oily film on the skin. Purcellin Oil affects the formula of the drug and makes the consistency less dense, light, allowing it to be quickly absorbed. In addition, it can enhance the effects of other elements.
Paraffinum Liquidum Features
The natural composition of Bio-Oil is quite rich and diverse. Reviews of beauticians confirm this. However, they recommend paying attention to a component such as Paraffinum Liquidum. It is a mineral oil. It helps to moisturize the skin, but does it on a superficial level. Paraffinum Liquidum does not penetrate into the deep dermis. In addition, it is produced from oil, and this product cannot be called natural.
That is why you should carefully use Bio-Oil for the face.
Indications for use
Initially, manufacturers have positioned the cosmetic as an oil from stretch marks. However, over time, its scope has expanded significantly. Today, more and more cosmetologists are talking about the versatility of Bio-Oil.So, you can use it:
- with stretch marks;
- with scars from cesarean section, appendicitis, burns;
- with traces of chickenpox or insect bites;
- with dehydrated, flaky skin;
- with age spots;
- with age-related skin changes and the appearance of wrinkles.
As you can see, the range of application is quite large, which helps to use the oil in different cases. The manufacturer claims that the product is hypoallergenic. This allows it to be applied even to people who have sensitive skin.
The nuances of using Bio-Oil
It should be remembered that all natural oils can not give an instant effect. This also applies to Bio-Oil. Reviews claim that the result can be seen after 2-3 months of regular use. The benefits of oil are, but after a certain time of use.
How does Bio-Oil work? First of all, you should decide for what purpose you are going to use it.
- When his scars are recommended to rub in a circular motion. In no case should you use a cosmetic until the wound has healed. Bio-Oil perfectly copes with fresh, shallow scars. The oil brightens the skin well, but laser resurfacing is more suitable for getting rid of old scars and scars.
- When stretching should apply the product for at least 3 months. Bio-Oil will not remove them completely, but will make them less noticeable. Although cosmetologists say that it is better to use these tools for the prevention of stretch marks, but for their removal it is better to use other means. They are more effective.
- With excessive dry skin, Bio-Oil oil will definitely help. This is a feature of all natural oils. After all, the cause of dehydration is the thinning of the lipid layer that our skin is covered with, Bio-Oil is able to restore the fat barrier that prevents the evaporation of moisture.
- With wrinkles, this oil can become a magic wand. Given that this is not synthetic, but almost natural composition, the results can be called amazing. This is not surprising, because Bio-Oil contains a huge amount of substances that contribute to improving the plasticity, softness, elasticity of the skin.
- When pigmentation and postacne wait for the result of the oil is quite possible, but we must immediately tune in for a long time. The color will really even out, the spots will become invisible, but it will take at least 5 months to apply the tool. And only then will you be pleasantly surprised.
Thus, the oil has different efficiencies in solving a problem. But manufacturers do not call it a panacea for all ills. They simply offer a great product that can be a sure helper for our skin.
All cosmetics are best used in accordance with the instructions. Then you can notice their effectiveness. How to use Bio-Oil?
- Use the drug should be 2 times a day.
- It is recommended to apply on wet skin. For example, after a shower.
- First you need to gently massage the problem area.
- Apply the product in a circular motion.
- Allow to soak for 2-3 minutes and blot the residue with a napkin.
Pregnant women can use the oil, starting from the second trimester. However, we should not forget about retinol, which during this period can be dangerous. Therefore, it is better to consult with your doctor.
According to reviews, the smell of Bio-Oil is a bit peculiar, slightly reminiscent of petroleum jelly. The bottle has a dispenser (but without a pump), so the expense is economical. It lasts a long time. But, as the manufacturer points out, Bio-Oil can be stored in open form for no more than 36 months.
Flour choice: buy or not Bio-Oil?
The question of purchasing a product is the personal file of each woman. Some people have distrust due to the increased advertising of the product. Someone confused by the presence directly at the first position in its composition of mineral oil. However, all the cons are their advantages.
You can not discount the numerous awards and popularity of funds in 20 countries around the world.
In addition, Bio-Oil is sold in pharmacies. This fact alone speaks in his favor. He has a manual that can be viewed there. In case of doubt, you can always contact the pharmacist and consult with him.
As for mineral oil, it usually does not harm dry and normal skin. Here for fatty Paraffinum Liquidum can be really dangerous. The film created by him on the surface of the skin can clog pores and cause the development of comedones.
Anyway, most women prefer to purchase and test Bio-Oil oil themselves. The price for it is not so high, although it can hardly be called low. The cost of the product varies from 420 to 450 rubles.